- Tomorrow night! 3-7 fb.me/6h1cBgJyA 1 month ago
- Hope to see you at the Milaeger's Great Lakes Farmers Market THIS Sunday!!! I will have these books for you !!!... fb.me/7ZhPQuQi1 1 month ago
- Great info fb.me/5xPH1NUAG 1 month ago
- fb.me/88blEOvlB 1 month ago
- We had such a great showing, that we are doing it again! I highly recommend this film! xo fb.me/4RPHIk7fJ 2 months ago
- 100 mile diet appetizers for kids to make arugula baking bento chips chive flowers community garden cooking Cup of Hope DP Wigley dumpling soup easy eat eat good food Eat Right Racine edible flowers education eggs egg salad end of summer ERR facebeook farm fresh food foods fresh gardening global Green green tomatoes grocer healthy high school improve kale kids kids food challenge kitchen kids kitchzen kids! laptop lunch lemonaid and appetizers! local local foods lunch market meeting memories movie night organic park podcast racine Racine Post recipe right school schoolfoods.org school lunch slow sorbet treat Urban vegetables waste not want not wisconsin zucchini
eat to live
FARMACY not PHARMACY
Listen, question, learn about which foods are the
most important ingredients in your life.
Four doctors will share their perspective and wisdom with us!
Plus, Heidi will share why food changes everything
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Gateway Racine Conference Center
Great Lakes Room
(park in back of Racine Gateway campus)
Everyone is Invited
$10 donation recommended per person.
All proceeds help Eat Right Racine
continue its movement.
RSVP with Tiffany! 1-914-475-4777
Lilah, our wonderful kitchen kidz chef, is making kale chips for us!
Lilah is a self proclaimed “picky eater”, but she loves kale chips!
Plus, her mom does an amazing job at finding the healthy foods
she does eat and keeps them in stock!
Get your kids in the kitchen!
Lili is making deviled eggs for you!
Granola can be so versatile! Here is Judea showing you just how to make
that perfect granola!
Try this yummy refreshing treat! Easy to make and only a few ingredients!