Eat Right Racine partners with the Racine Urban Garden Network! Tis the season to can!! Its easy to learn!! Come taste, enjoy the demonstration, ask questions and take some recipes home with you!! Join us Monday, September 27, 2010 at 5:30 pm. D.P Wigley in Racine.
- Tomorrow night! 3-7 fb.me/6h1cBgJyA 3 months ago
- Hope to see you at the Milaeger's Great Lakes Farmers Market THIS Sunday!!! I will have these books for you !!!... fb.me/7ZhPQuQi1 3 months ago
- Great info fb.me/5xPH1NUAG 3 months ago
- fb.me/88blEOvlB 4 months ago
- We had such a great showing, that we are doing it again! I highly recommend this film! xo fb.me/4RPHIk7fJ 4 months ago
- 100 mile diet appetizers for kids to make arugula baking bento chips chive flowers community garden cooking Cup of Hope DP Wigley dumpling soup easy eat eat good food Eat Right Racine edible flowers education eggs egg salad end of summer ERR facebeook farm fresh food foods fresh gardening global Green green tomatoes grocer healthy high school improve kale kids kids food challenge kitchen kids kitchzen kids! laptop lunch lemonaid and appetizers! local local foods lunch market meeting memories movie night organic park podcast racine Racine Post recipe right school schoolfoods.org school lunch slow sorbet treat Urban vegetables waste not want not wisconsin zucchini