Amy Ray graduated from Kansas State in 1994 and got her MBA in 1998. After years in corporate America and 6 weeks after the birth of their daughter, Amy and her husband relocated to Racine when they had the opportunity to buy a local, small business in 2001. (They own Belle City Veterinary Hospital). Just over 3 years ago they moved from the city and bought a small farmstead. Amy and her husband have relished creating a large garden and raising a small flock of hens for eggs and have enjoyed teaching their kids about the merits of growing organic food and how it’s important to know where the food they eat comes from.
- Tomorrow night! 3-7 fb.me/6h1cBgJyA 2 months ago
- Hope to see you at the Milaeger's Great Lakes Farmers Market THIS Sunday!!! I will have these books for you !!!... fb.me/7ZhPQuQi1 2 months ago
- Great info fb.me/5xPH1NUAG 2 months ago
- fb.me/88blEOvlB 3 months ago
- We had such a great showing, that we are doing it again! I highly recommend this film! xo fb.me/4RPHIk7fJ 3 months ago
- 100 mile diet appetizers for kids to make arugula baking bento chips chive flowers community garden cooking Cup of Hope DP Wigley dumpling soup easy eat eat good food Eat Right Racine edible flowers education eggs egg salad end of summer ERR facebeook farm fresh food foods fresh gardening global Green green tomatoes grocer healthy high school improve kale kids kids food challenge kitchen kids kitchzen kids! laptop lunch lemonaid and appetizers! local local foods lunch market meeting memories movie night organic park podcast racine Racine Post recipe right school schoolfoods.org school lunch slow sorbet treat Urban vegetables waste not want not wisconsin zucchini